Dr. Jim Lassiter and his dental team are dedicated to providing outstanding dental care to patients. Dr. Lassiter is a Dawson trained dentist in Jay, Florida that offers a comprehensive dental exam to patients, which includes:
- A written record of each patient’s medical and dental history. This record should contain a list of all current medications.
- A visual and digital oral cancer screening, where Dr. Lassiter will check your lymph nodes, lips, tongue, mouth, and cheeks.
- Diagnostic x-rays to provide a detailed view of the teeth and gums.
- A periodontal examination to check for any signs of gum disease.
- An occlusal exam, to check for underbite, overbite, and crossbite problems. Dr. Lassiter will also look for other conditions that are connected to a misaligned bite such as worn teeth and TMJ disorders.
- Identifying cavities, the condition of current dental restorations, and any chipped, cracked, or missing teeth.
Dr. Lassiter uses the Dawson Acadeny principles of Complete Dentistry to ensure that your dental care and recommended treatment will support not only the health but also the stability and comfort of your smile.
General Dental Treatments
Our Jay, Florida office provides a full menu of routine and general dental services to patients of all ages:
Are you feeling severe tooth pain? Has your dental bridge or denture broken? Call our office for treatment at 850.427.5891. Common dental emergencies that we treat can include a knocked-out tooth, severe tooth pain, and an abscess or infection.
Our office treats patients of all ages. You can receive treatment in our family-friendly dentist office, which allows every member of your family to receive the care they need in one convenient location. We offer pediatric root canals, geriatric solutions, and tips for taking care of primary teeth.
Cold sores, frenectomies, gum recontouring, and other treatments can be done with laser dentistry. Using a laser offers a quicker and more comfortable way of treating dental problems. Consult with Dr. Lassiter to see if you are a good candidate for this modern dental technology.
Do you need a custom mouthguard for contact sports? When professionally crafted, sports mouthguards minimize the risk of injury, concussions, and trauma. If properly fitted, mouthguards allow patients to speak more clearly and prevent chipped, damaged, and knocked out teeth. Furthermore, over-the-counter ill-fitting mouthguards do not offer an appropriate fit. Professional mouthguards crafted by a dentist and their team offer a safer option for patients.
In severe situations, teeth that are crooked, overcrowded, and decayed may need to be removed. Following a tooth extraction, Dr. Lassiter will recommend restorative and cosmetic treatment. Common treatment options include Invisalign, full and partial dentures, dental bridges, and dental implants. Dr. Lassiter can also pull wisdom teeth to prevent crooked teeth and overcrowding.
Contact Our Office
Are you looking for a new dental office? Call Dr. Lassiter and his team today at 850.427.5891. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Lassiter and his team on our dental website.